Whether it’s stress, physical recovery, or a long day at work, relax in the comfort of your own home.
In-home massage is when I come to you. I provide massage table and all the equipment I need for massage.
In-home massage therapy treatment allows you to fully relax in your own home and not have to drive before or after your massage treatment.
Enter In-Home Massage Therapy and its perks.
- You don’t have to drive. You don’t have to commute.
- For once, you don’t have to deal with the stressful world outside.
- You don’t even have to get dressed up as you usually do when you go out. You could stay in your Pajamas if you really wanted to!
- After your in-home massage therapy session, you don’t have to worry about travel time and go straight to bed or cozy up on the couch watching your favorite movie.
Who says you can’t enjoy healing and relaxation when you can’t go out to a luxurious spa?
That makes in-home massage therapy perfect if you need special care and attention as:
- Pregnant women or new mothers
- Elders who can’t leave home
- Persons with disabilities like arthritis or chronic pain
A good Massage is about having choices
In-home massage therapy doesn't mean to say you should forego traveling to your favorite massage therapist’s place or that famous spa across the town, But just like eating your favorite pizza, some days you want to dine out, other days you feel like savoring it at home.
Relaxation is a matter of perception and we all have our ways to relax.
The next time you don’t feel like getting out and you crave some pamper time, you could have it your way in the comforts of your home.
Book multiple sessions and receive the grouping discount!!
$100 ~ 60 Minutes
$130 ~ 90 Minutes
Book 2 back to back appointments and SAVE $40
Book 3 back to back appointments and SAVE $60
Some towns included but not limited to: Avon, Barkhamsted, Burlington, Canton, Colebrook, East Granby, Granby, Hartland, Harwinton, Litchfield, New Hartford, Suffield, Torrington, Windsor Locks, Winsted